A new HR Director is required to lead a diverse team of HR professionals across multi-sites. Your contribution will be commercial, leadership focused and partner the MD in bringing the broader business strategy to life.
- 29th March 2018
- £90,000 - £95,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus, Parking, 28 Days Leave, Pension
or call our Hampshire office 01962 4320001
In a changing environment, with external factors impacting upon this business, a new HR Director is required to lead a diverse team of HR professionals across multi-sites.
This is an exciting time for a company that is fairly unique in its offering, with strong financial performance and longevity assured. The HR agenda is very exciting for the coming years, with change, cultural development and increased performance high upon their agenda.
As a member of the senior leadership team, this role is required to offer more than just the HR expertise. Your contribution will be commercial, leadership focused and partner the MD in bringing the broader business strategy to life.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience of partnering trade unions
• Previous exposure to leading a sizable HR team across multi-sites
• Experience of partnering senior leaders in the business, providing counsel to the MD and playing an active role as part of the SLT
• Successfully achieved cultural development within an organisation, introducing new working initiatives
• Created and delivered HR strategy in alignment with overall business strategy
• Collectively improved performance of individuals and raised the overall capability within the organisation
• Delivered leadership development, management capability and coaching programmes
People are at the forefront of this organisation and the continued development and investment in them is at the heart of the business. If you want to play a significant role developing this key resource in a market leading business, please don’t hesitate to send me your CV and call for further details.