2 new L&D Advisor positions have been created within the Leadership & Management Development team based in Southampton, to establish TNA, design, facilitate and evaluate a range of training courses and development activities.
- 17th August 2017
- c.£35,000 + Pension + 4 x LA + 30 Days Leave + Discounted Restaurant
or call our Hampshire office 01962 4320001
Combining both the design and delivery elements of L&D, these roles will be responsible for developing behavioural frameworks that are designed by the company, for the company. Building on e-learning, change management, maximising contribution and managing underperformance, the L&D Advisors will deliver to a broad range of audiences, some of whom might not want to be there!
As experts in the L&D field, these roles will deliver training in what ‘good management and leadership’ looks like and build programmes to bring this to the fore in the business. Working with a range of client groups, the successful candidates will need to remain abreast of the latest L&D research, thinking and delivery techniques.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Up to date knowledge of L&D best practice
- Experience of delivering training to a variety of audiences
- Confidence to manage groups in a L&D setting and ensure engagement of all
- Demonstrate effective planning of L&D sessions
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team
- Stakeholder management experience
If this sounds like your next dream career move, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV and use the live chat option to understand more about this requirement.