A leading service provision firm, part of an American corporate, is looking to strengthen and expand its HR function by recruiting a Reward & HRIS Lead based in Southampton.
- 29th November 2017
- c.£55,000 + Medical Insurance + 26 Days Leave + Pension Scheme + Free Parking + Subsidised Restaurant + 10% Bonus Potential
or call our Hampshire office 01962 4320001
The focus of this role is to develop and deliver the reward strategy encompassing both attraction and retention of talent in the business as well as providing the tools to illicit effective and meaningful HR data and MI. This would be an excellent opportunity for a Reward Analyst / Manager who is looking to take full ownership of the Reward proposition within a transitioning, fast-paced and fluid business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To partner with Heads of HR and the HRBP team in rolling out the new job mapping process
- To use the above data to start and manage a more robust benchmarking process and map and track salaries against internal and external relativities
- To partner with the Heads of HR and HR Business Partners to plan, track and deliver salary and bonus information for 2018
- To support the harmonisation plans including a planned transition to a new HRIS by end 2018
- To work with HR colleagues in the broader UK and US teams to innovate the approach to benefits
- To successfully embed into our new and exciting HR team
Requirements: Skills & Experience
- Builds excellent rapport with multi-faceted teams across global platform
- Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills
- Systems savvy
- Experience of developing job mapping and role benchmarking processes
- Works well in ambiguous environments and can respond to changing priorities
- Preferably degree qualified or equivalent
If you are a Reward professional with experience working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a new and exciting challenge to take ownership of the reward and HRIS areas, then please do get in touch with your CV and package details asap.