We are delighted that Johanna Hooper, Director of Limitless Peak Performance, will join us for an event focused on leading teams that might be feeling the effects of stress being held on 28 January at 11 am.
- 51% of all ill-health absence due to stress
- 2.5% of the workforce suffering from work-related stress, depression, anxiety
- 17.9M working days lost in 2019/2020*
These statistics have increased significantly since last year and are not all due to COVID, although the impact of the pandemic upon mental health will undoubtedly exacerbate workplace mental health.
Johanna is an ex-Naval Officer who has led in truly stressful circumstances during operations. Since leaving the military nine years ago she has worked for the MOD and leading, international consultancy businesses PA Consulting and Korn Ferry before setting up Limitless Peak Performance, where she helps businesses to coach, mentor and train better in order to achieve limitless results.
She is a TED speaker and qualified workplace mediator and during this session will:
- Help leaders recognise signs of stress in their teams, even when they are subtle
- Equip leaders to respond appropriately for the good of the individual and the organisation
- Prevent leaders from inadvertently becoming part of the problem
Spaces on the complimentary event are on a first-come-first-served basis, to register your interest please click the button below.
*Data from the HSE Report 2020