Reward Analyst to support the annual cycle, salary benchmarking, job evaluation and bonus incentive plans.
- East Sussex
- 15th September 2021
- £40-45k depending on experience + pension + bonus, 25 days leave
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
We are currently looking for a Compensation and Reward Analyst to support with a multitude of reward activities, including the annual compensation cycle, creating salary benchmarks, the job evaluation process and the bonus and incentive plans. In addition, they will also implement new reward systems where necessary and oversee the review of the remuneration policies and analysis of new and existing compensation programs, ensuring that relevant laws and regulations are adhered to, and financial budgets are considered.
- A key analyst for the global compensation ad-hoc work across the group.
- Provide guidance and counsel to HR on compensation matters.
- Evaluate roles against Willis Towers Watson (TW) pay data and maintain an audit trail of changes to roles/job evaluations.
- Submit the annual market survey to TW and download and analyse annual data.
- Support levelling and pay range related projects.
- Perform ad-hoc market pricing / benchmarking exercises (using TW methodology)
- Manage the annual Gender Pay reporting and the creation of the narrative.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis for the business as required.
- Support the year-end salary review process
- Work directly with external consultants, brokers, and professional industry organisations, to understand and develop market practices as and when necessary.
- Ensures appropriate controls, documentation, and recordkeeping.
- Ensure the required processes & procedures meet company policy and/or legal requirements.
- Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Awareness of GDPR regulations and principles and experience in handling confidential and sensitive data.
- Provide team support for HR Operations analysts.
- HR Qualification / CIPD professional membership or equivalent
- Proven Reward /compensation analyst experience.
- Working with a job families career framework.
- Experience of Willis Towers Watson pay data (Preferred)
- Knowledge of compensation salary planning incentive programs, equity plans and marketing pricing is essential.
- Ability to communicate complex compensation practices in simple terms.
- Data-driven with a strong detailed, analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Enhanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to achieve deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.