- South Yorkshire
- 8th July 2021
£45,000k (pro rata’d) PT- 24 hpw + Pension +25 Days Leave
You will report into the Head of Learning, Culture and Engagement and work together to create and deliver the Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging agenda. Working 24 hours per week you will uphold the core values of the company, designed by employees to ensure it is a great place to work for all.
As the Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Specialist your key responsibilities will be:
- To work with line-managers to design, develop the EDIB strategy and implement all policies and procedures to ensure best practice.
- Promote cultural change both internally and externally – this includes a review of the recruitment strategy in line with EDIB.
- Work with Senior Leadership to raise awareness and understanding of the EDIB strategy and lead steering committees.
- Write EDIB reports when required and undertake external research and utilise personal networks to keep up-to-date with new legislation.
- Identify any potential EDIB risks to the company and its culture.
- Create and develop EDIB dashboards.
- Engage with external partners and stakeholders and apply for recognised EDIB awards.
Skills and experience:
- Hold a relevant HR/EDIB qualification.
- Knowledge of what makes a great EDIB strategy and experience delivering on that agenda.
- Ability to create EDIB dashboards.
- Ability to produce weekly reports.
- Strong communicator, with high energy and a can-do attitude.