An internationally leading engineering business with an exciting product development agenda is recruiting an Employee Relations Case Manager to work across its matrix of 3 business units.
- 16th September 2019
- £45-55,000 + generous pension, PHI, 26 days leave, flexible benefits scheme
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Connecting with employees, managers, legal teams, and HR Business Partners, the ER Case Manager will empower managers during difficult employee experiences.
The key purpose of the role is to drive and deliver consistency and effectiveness of process and employee experience. The successful candidate will identify where there is a need to focus and improve people manager’s knowledge and experience. You will also manage the risk in any employment relationships.
Supported by 2 Case Advisors who also deliver ER advice and guidance, you will oversee their recommendations concerning flexible working, sickness absence and performance management.
As Employee Relations Case Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of Case Advisors to improve capability and ownership of issues with line managers.
- Ensure fairness, apply appropriate measures and ensure consistency of approach to all ER matters.
- Track ER metrics to provide insight and recommendations.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to affect employee engagement.
- Engage with a broader employee engagement group to improve understanding of employee experience and hot-spots of employee relations.
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in Case Management including delivering performance through change.
- Experience in working in complex, matrix organisations ideally with Success Factors technology.
- Experience of managing a team
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
In applications we will be looking for:
- Sound judgement and decision making skills when handling sensitive employee matters.
- Ability to assess risks regarding ER issues and take appropriate steps to secure a resolution
- Proven knowledge of legal frameworks
- Client focused service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
Benefits of the Employee Relations Case Manager role include:
- Generous pension
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits programme
- 26 Days Leave
To discuss the Employee Relations Case Manager role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7533 642111 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.