A leading global Leisure & Entertainment organisation has ‘great people’ on the agenda for 2020 with a particular emphasis on culture and talent.
- 23rd September 2020
- £52,000 + bonus + pension + flexible WFH working policy
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
With the changes Covid-19 has brought to working practices, this organisation is recruiting an Employee Relations Manager to join the team in Surrey.
This really is a lovely role! If you have got international experience and have specialised in Employee Relations for several years, then please read on.
As Employee Relations Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to the Head of Global Employee Relations, you will Partner with Global People, Legal team and Business Leaders as part of the Employee Relations Centre of Excellence and employ the Employee Relations Strategy to maintain a healthy and effective work environment
- You will ensure Employee Relations programs and policies are in line with the organisation’s Purpose and Values and you will act as a key advisor and subject matter expert to Business on employee policies, programs, practices and employment law principles
- You’ll be involved in reviewing and analysing case data (employee survey, workforce analytics, etc.) to identify trends, potential risk areas and opportunities for improving management capability
Skills and experience:
- You will have a high level of experience in best practice Employee Relations with demonstrable experience in an international environment
- Strong leadership, influencing, motivation and management skills
- Proven track record of networking and influencing stakeholders
- Delivering successful strategic projects and implementing complex change
- Strong process orientation, able to apply clarity of purpose and define simple, robust operating processes
- Concise and influential communicator, able to discuss complex issues with clarity and credibility to a cross-functional audience of varied experience
Benefits of the Employee Relations Manager role include:
- WFH policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply:
To discuss the Employee Relations Manager role in more depth please contact Rosie Jenkins at HR Heads by emailing your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07552 244230| 01962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.