Are you an agile, business-savvy and results-orientated HR Business Partner looking for your next challenge?
- 21st June 2022
- £80-90,000 + car allowance + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Global HR Business Partner within a large-scale FMCG business, based in Chiswick. This position is offering hybrid working and a salary of £80-90,000 plus a car allowance and benefits.
The business seeks strategic thinking with a focus on innovation in all employees.
You will need to be positive, resilient and collaborative in your approach, taking others with you championing mutual success and building an inclusive and high-performing team.
You will act as a Business Partner to specific client groups, working with them to deliver their overall strategy and agenda, as well as working together as part of the wider HR team in driving forward the Global HR agenda.
The Global HR Business Partner role reports to the HR VP Global Functions and will sit at the client senior leadership team meetings, liaising with all members of the selected functions Leadership Team.
What will be your key results?
- Act as HR Business Partner to assigned client groups within the global functions and work with the leadership team to define functional strategy and develop and deliver critical priorities within the HR agenda.
- Support leaders in crafting and implementing culture, people and organisation change programmes that enable the business functions to achieve short-term success and longer-term strategic business goals.
- Ensure focus and dedication to craft and implement an outstanding employee experience for the colleagues within the assigned client group, securing a high level of employee engagement in the business.
- Work with the Centre of Expertise (CoE) to support the design and to lead the implementation of the business-critical Inclusion & Diversity agenda.
- Provide high-level advice to senior leaders and managers to optimise business performance through effective decisions on recruiting, talent management, development and leadership planning at a strategic and operational level, building a pipeline of diverse high potential future leaders.
- Challenge senior leaders effectively through key understanding of their function’s objectives and plans through effective instigation of change programmes, organisational effectiveness and behavioural programmes.
- Support the development of the business EVP (employee value proposition) enriching every day’s employee experience
- Provide critical advice around employment legislation and policy changes and act as a critical escalation point for any employee relations issues/cases.
- Utilise critical employee data/ analytics and insights to drive critical business decisions around talent.
What do you need for this role?
- In-depth HR experience as an HR Business Partner ideally within FMCG, or sophisticated fast-paced, matrix global organisation with demonstrable ability to execute HR agenda aligned to business needs.
- High proficiency in understanding business needs and curiosity to go delve deep to connect HR strategy and its deployment with business priorities.
- High-level senior partner engagement with the ability to effectively influence senior leaders and to flex approach and style to achieve required outcomes.
- Strong customer focus and proven background in building highly productive relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in coaching, challenging and advising managers, and senior leaders underpinned by a collaborative style of working.
- Experience in managing complex matrix organisation and navigating ambiguity between hierarchical and functions reporting lines.
- Proven expertise in supporting organisational transformation, capability building and working with ambiguity.
- Ability and confidence in influencing peers and other members of the organisation
- Ability to deliver cultural and organisational change to supply the creation of best-in-class global functions.
The successful candidate will have a passion to set high and ambitious goals for themself and others and sticks with them / constantly observing achievement through proper focus on data.
You will be relationship-oriented, invest in positive relationships and capable to be recognised as a trusted advisor who can and will coach and share expertise. You will also have the ability to supply to the design and delivery of the overall business strategy and have proven resourcefulness to fast change, persistency in the face of setbacks, always rejuvenating and ahead of time.