Executive Heads has been retained by a Global Financial services business to appoint a Head of HR/HR Director reporting into the Group HR Director. Partnering the Leadership team and the wider business you will drive and implement operationally excellent HR services to the DACH region and southern Europe.
- 11th July 2019
- Up to £50,000 + Company Benefits
- Head of
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
What are the key responsibilities?
The Head of HR is responsible for the delivery of a high-quality HR service for multiple business units, functions in multiple countries within their region. Provides high quality advice, vision, coaching and support to influence improvements to the quality, customer-focus, efficiency, effectiveness and competitiveness of services. This role takes the lead on all HR issues for those functions/ business units in their region, ensuring that there are the best people management practices. This role partners with the business to provide the value-adding service leading and owning specific projects, providing HR expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- of performance management, recognition, career development, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, talent development, compensation planning and employee relations.
- Lead organizational change and design by working with senior leaders to identify business requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
- Set the strategic direction for employee relations by designing, developing, communicating, implementing, delivering and administering comprehensive programs designed to meet both the current and future needs
- Oversight of employee relations issues (terminations, performance issues, complaints, lawsuits, discrimination, conflict, counseling, etc.)
- Develop human resource programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general programs to enhance employee knowledge.
- Partner with HR Leadership and all HR Centers of Excellence to give feedback on strategies and programs to more effectively meet the needs of the business
- Conduct analysis and deliver data driven presentations/ recommendations to key business leaders.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibilities and with consideration of legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines.
- Provide performance management leadership to internal HR team (coaching, counseling, career development)
- Leads the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Serves as a change management champion, supports and guide leaders, managers and staff through organizational change.
- Broad experience across the range of HR disciplines, with substantial experience business partnering at leadership level.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others without direct line authority.
- Significant experience of managing a substantial and complex workload.
- Substantial experience of working with a diverse range of customers and other stakeholders.
- Experience in successfully managing and developing a professional team
- Outstanding ‘customer focus’ and high standards, including experience of setting and monitoring standards of service and identifying improvements taking into account feedback and anticipated changes in the market
- Experience assisting in the formulation of strategy and delivering the strategic aims of an organization.
- Project management experience, where innovative solutions have been delivered, both personally and through a team.
What’s on Offer
The role can pay up to £50k depending on experience plus benefits.