Due to the continued growth of this diverse family owned business resulting in restructuring the HR function, a newly created position of Head of HR is available.
- 28th September 2018
- £70-75k + Pension, PMI, Income Protection, LA x 4, Perkbox
- Head of
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Due to the continued growth of this diverse family owned business resulting in restructuring the HR function, a newly created position of Head of HR is available. Based in Southampton, this role will be responsible for managing a regionalised HR Business Partnering team and report to the HR Director.
The successful candidate will be professional with a pragmatic approach, commercially focussed and capable of bring the people agenda to life. Ideally you will have worked in a management role within HR previously for a commercial business.
The opportunities for this position include:
- Supporting the future growth of the business
- Working in a TUPE in and out environment
- Impacting upon employee turnover and driving engagement and retention models
- Management development and training across the business
- Implementing a new HR system across HR, Payroll and Recruitment
- Managing the HR team and their contribution to the overall business performance
- Supporting the business through constant change
- Managing multi-tiered pay and benefits as a result of TUPE
- ER case management as needed
If this is a role that you would like to explore further, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org