Lead a team of Leadership & Management, OD & Digital Learning professionals and is responsible for developing, delivering learning solutions.
- 19th July 2021
- £55-65,000 + pension + generous holiday + flexible/hybrid working
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This is a role for someone who is keen to head up the L&D function, bringing thought leadership and expertise, to work with key HR&OD and business stakeholders and enable each division to develop and define their Leadership and Management Development Strategies.
- Work with key stakeholders, partners, and professional colleagues, typically at a senior level in both organisations, to understand individual and organisational needs and goals and determine appropriate leadership & management and cultural change priorities.
- Provide expert and skilful Leadership & Management advice and support that is underpinned by cutting-edge theory, professional trends, external practice across both the private and public sectors and practical experience so that the service is proactive and innovative in meeting the requirements of all partners.
- Significantly contribute to the development and delivery of powerful organisation-wide Leadership & Management programmes, individual and team-based Organisation Development interventions and an organisation-wide Digital Learning programme of work.
- Lead a high performing Leadership & Management team to create and deliver high quality and effective Leadership & Management programmes that support the business units in achieving their strategic goals.
- Ensure that the L&D function has the necessary skills, knowledge, and behaviour to translate organisational strategy into operational delivery and ensure that the L&D function can achieve its strategic goals.
- Work with key stakeholders to effectively prioritise Leadership & Management team resources to ensure that they are directed effectively and efficiently to meet organisational priorities and deliver the best possible organisational outcomes.