- 1st August 2022
- £70,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
This role is managed by:
HR Heads has the pleasure of recruiting a driven and confident Head of Recruitment for an advancing tech organisation.
At the forefront of its creative sector, this innovative business applauds diversity, talent and creativity within its people and culture.
The business is based in N.Hampshire and offers hybrid working, with an expectation to be in the office three days a week, with two days working from home.
Salary is up to £70k plus benefits.
The Head of Recruitment will work closely with the Talent team, Executive Leadership Team, and Recruiting Managers across the business.
You will be responsible for all activities relating to delivering a recruitment strategy including the attraction and recruitment of world-class employees in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives.
Working in partnership with Senior Managers across the business, you will provide tailored solutions to ensure that the company can maximise employee potential and secure the required talent.
You will report to the Chief People Officer and be responsible for maximising the candidate experience and for promoting the brand.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants overall accountability and ownership of the end-to-end resourcing process, to fulfil all resourcing requirements, through applying operational and strategic resourcing experience.
- Create attraction and recruitment strategies resulting in high calibre talent being recruited across the company
- Target to bring at least 50% of open role recruitment in-house to reduce agency fees.
- Proactively work on pipelines of future talent for the business, working with Line Managers and building own network to sell company opportunities
- Oversee the management of candidates and hiring managers through all aspects of the recruitment process, from agreeing on the most appropriate selection and assessment methods, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, providing feedback, extending offers, and supporting the onboarding process
- Build and maintain internal and external networks to gain a solid understanding of the recruitment market and competitor landscape, provide market intelligence and suggest innovative ways to attract new talent
- Provide regular data analysis and vacancy reporting to key internal stakeholders, to inform future resourcing decisions
- Conceptualise and execute applicant sourcing strategies via LinkedIn and various other platforms to engage with passive talent
- Produce an annual assessment of all recruitment activity, e.g., cost v benefit exercise.
- You will be confident, a self-starter, able to work closely with key stakeholders up to the C-Suite level and be confident in your decision making.
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems to maximise value to the business.
- Experience working within an IT-based high growth business is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Ability to understand different cultures is essential.
The successful candidate will be driven and determined with a positive outlook.
You will have a solid background in recruitment as a Recruitment Manager or at a Senior level, but operating in an autonomous, decision-making capacity.