Based in the heart of London, this investment and wealth management company is seeking a Head of Wellbeing to work in a newly created role, leading on front-line activities addressing the four pillars of wellbeing.
- 9th March 2020
- c.£75,000 + bonus + 26 days holiday + 10% pension + incentive scheme + PMI + 4x LA
- Head of
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
With the business focusing on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow, this role will support that endeavour by focusing on developing and leading the wellbeing strategy and embedding it into all the business areas.
- Develop and deliver the wellbeing strategy across the business
- Lead the wellbeing ambassadors across the organisation, harnessing them as a ‘volunteer workforce’ and championing their activities.
- Manage all internal events and engagement, developing the employee value proposition in conjunction with the wider HR team
- Promote the wellbeing activity and agenda both internally and externally
To be successful in the Head of Wellbeing role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience of developing and leading wellbeing initiatives across businesses and continue to build the offering
- Project management skills – demonstrating an organised and methodical approach and managing conflicting priorities and timescales
- Working across a variety of stakeholders collaborating with a consultative approach. Influencing at a senior executive level
- Communicating in a concise, articulate and compelling way
- Comfortable creating and compiling data to provide insight and metrics to often intangible initiatives
How to apply:
To apply for this greenfield position, please send your CV and current package details to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would a confidential conversation to discover more about this opportunity, please call Jennifer on 01962 432001. All applications are held in strictest confidence.