This HR Advisor role is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in delivering excellent customer service and experience to the organisation’s employees and potential new recruits all over the world.
- Burton on Trent
- 22nd April 2021
- £30-35,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be responsible for helping develop this experience for all employees in the UK, Europe, Asia and the US; continuing the work the organisation has started, making it an exciting place to work.
You will be involved in updating the company’s current policies and procedures, as well as implementing a new employee handbook.
You will be instrumental in supporting the implementation of a new HRIS (Cesanne) and will provide strategic oversight and direction on remuneration policies, benefits and practices.
If you are a dynamic, pragmatic and outgoing individual and have experience in an HR advisory role, then please do contact me for more details.
With the support of our HR Administrator, you will be involved in all stages of the employee lifecycle, providing timely and credible advice in line with policy, process and values.
The HR Advisor role will also have an HR functional focus, contributing to, and leading on, local projects such as supporting the organisation’s EDI Committee and ensuring the Health & Wellbeing provision for its teams is second to none, helping to create a culture where people thrive and grow.
You’ll be a proactive, progressive HR generalist, with solid experience in employee relations and providing exceptional advice to the business and will also be used to working at pace, building relationships with stakeholders across multiple teams and have an innovative and positive approach.
As HR Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
Delivering across the three key areas of the employee lifecycle, recruitment and employment relations you will:
- Be the first point of escalation for the HR Administrator, escalating to the HR Manager when necessary.
- Take responsibility for supporting the HR Administrator with the on-boarding process for new joiners and will seek and provide continuous feedback to enhance the employee onboarding experience.
- Assist with local processes at employee level as per the HR team calendar e.g. annual performance process, salary review etc
- Monitor employee probation check-ins and expiry and coach leaders to hold probation meetings as and when necessary, addressing any performance concerns efficiently
- Contribute to and lead on various HR projects with a focus on employee welfare and benefits
- Take the lead on analysing and reporting HR data, to provide insights and recommendations on how to improve the employee experience
- Manage the off-boarding experience, providing data-driven insight into leaving trends and suggesting recommendations to retain top talent
- Work with the HR Manager to support attracting and selecting talent e.g. assessing appropriate recruitment methods and job boards, ensuring the attraction and selection processes are robust and without bias, delivery of assessment days, suggesting how to manage recruitment campaigns and seeking out new ways to promote the brand in the external market to support the company’s aim to be an employer of choice and offer a diverse and nurturing working environment.
- Provide quality and professional advice to employees on general queries and issues, in line with company policy, process and procedure
- Be responsible for creating and updating policies, templates and toolkits to support HR processes in all global locations
- Manage a high volume of employee relations cases e.g. performance, welfare, absence, and partner with/escalate to the Head of HR for more complex cases
- You will keep on top of employment law and share any learnings and updates with the HR Team
Skills and experience:
- CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working within an HR advisory role
- Ability to provide sound generalist HR advice to staff at all levels
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- National HR experience or a willingness to learn
Benefits of the HR Advisor role include:
- 2% bonus opportunity
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
How to apply:
To discuss the HR Advisor role in more depth please contact Beth Lindsay at HR Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7425 489269 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.