This is a newly created role for an HR Advisor to work for a leading care home provider.
- 25th October 2019
- £30-35,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Working on a permanent, full-time basis, the HR Advisor opportunity will support 6 sites across the South. The key purpose of the role is to deliver a professional HR service to the business, building effective relationships with managers and employees of all levels and provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters.
Your key responsibilities as HR Advisor will be:
- Working directly with the HR and Learning & Development management team, Operations Managers for designated area/region to achieve business and departmental objectives and goals
- Working with the Resourcing Specialist and taking shared ownership of resourcing and activities
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise; ER, HR and policy interpretation
- Attending ER related activity; Disciplinary, Grievance interviews etc.
- Acting as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change
- Preparation and delivery of various people metrics; understanding business area
- Building and maintaining relationships with schools, colleges and universities and attending career fairs
- Working with HR management and Administrators on the development and improvement of processes and policies
Key skills required:
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Employment
- Excellent communicator; verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships
- Ability to coach managers
Benefits of the HR Advisor role:
- A salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
To discuss the HR Advisor role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7533 642111 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.