How would you like to work for a glamorous, cutting edge and innovative global sports brand?
And get to do it in some of the world’s most exciting locations?
Well with this one you can!
- Kent, London
- 14th April 2021
- £28 – 32,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Working as part of a wider HR team, and alongside the HR Business Partner, the role of the HR Advisor is to provide a professional advisory service to designated areas of the business and providing pragmatic HR solutions.
As HR Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- You will provide guidance, support and consistently sound advice to managers and staff on the full range of HR activities, in line with Company Policy and Procedure and relevant legislation.
- Build good working relationships with managers by coaching and supporting them in employment matters.
- Contribute to HR projects, including updating of policies and procedures and improving HR systems etc.
- Co-ordinate and carry out new starter inductions for employees and contractors.
- Provide advice and guidance on grievance and disciplinary issues and act as HR Rep in investigation meetings and hearings.
- Supporting recruitment, including acting as the HR rep on interview panels.
- Advise on and administer Paternity, Maternity, Shared Parental Leave and Flexible Working applications.
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data.
- Supporting the administration of the new starter process for staff, contractors and casual workers.
- Support the administration of the Time and Attendance system.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Organise and conduct Exit Interviews then distribute paperwork in a timely manner.
- Assist with booking and coordinating Company Training for nominated departments, whilst following the Training Procedure.
- Assist the HR Business Partner in managing employee welfare.
- Assist with notetaking at formal meetings as required.
- File departmental paperwork on a regular basis.
- Raise orders on the Company Epicor purchasing system.
Skills and experience required:
- You will have CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working within an HR advisory role.
- Experience of working within an HR administration role.
- Experience of working within a recruitment capacity, particularly conducting interviews.
- Ability to provide sound generalist HR advice to staff at all levels.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Managing successful projects.
Benefits of the HR Advisor role: