- 8th September 2021
- £30,000 pro ratad
- Contract or Temp
This HR role comes with the opportunity to work in one of the organisation’s 3 sites in Southampton, Essex or Guildford.
As an HR Analyst, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Play a vital role in rolling out a new HRIS across multiple sites.
- Look at data in order to formulate reports and manipulate data using the HRIS.
- Process annual leave requests and report on any data trends.
- Work alongside the existing team to support all general HR administration.
- Support the team with a number of upcoming HR projects.
Skills and experience required for the HR Analyst job:
- Experience working with various HRISs and a good understanding of what they do and their importance.
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Experience in using Excel and Vlookups.
- Knowledge of Oracle
- HR administration experience