We are working with a fast-growing engineering business to find a HR and Payroll Advisor on a 6 Month FTC that will likely then go permanent.
- 7th September 2021
- Contract or Temp
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The HR and Payroll Advisor is responsible for managing the Human Resources function and processes to meet the business needs whilst ensuring that they attract and retain the best talent.
This is a standalone role therefore we are looking for someone who is autonomous and proactive plus comfortable in making decisions as required.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative business that is undergoing high growth.
Therefore, if you have a passion to make a difference and a track record of rolling out new initiatives, please get in touch!
As HR and Payroll Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- The monthly payroll using ADP for UK employees
- Managing annual employee benefit renewals, working closely with benefit providers and promoting these provisions to employees
- Owning the recruitment cycle
- Developing, implementing and executing HR policies and processes that enable the growth of the business
- Coordinating training/development needs
- Offboarding leavers and completing exit interviews
- Providing coaching and support to guide employee development
Skills and experience:
- BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- CIPD accredited
- Previous experience in actively managing company payroll and employee benefits
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative even under unfamiliar circumstances
- Strong administrative experience