HR Heads has an exciting opportunity within a dynamic and innovative tech business for an experienced HR Business Partner, based in Hampshire.
- 9th June 2022
- Salary and package to be discussed upon application
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This global business operates in more than 90 countries with employees based in 20 of these.
The HR Business Partner will work with the operational managers and teams throughout the international businesses to build people capability and plan and manage talent.
Possessing an excellent understanding of the organisation and its strategies and working with the HR team to translate this into organisational plans.
This role is offering a hybrid working arrangement.
Benefits include an enhanced pension scheme, private healthcare, access to events and an on-site gym.
The successful candidate will have developed a generalist HR background, working with fast-paced, dynamic and growing international organisations.
You will love designing and implementing people practices that are ahead of their time.
You will truly integrate into the business, spending most of your time in and amongst the UK and international teams.
- Building trusted relationships across the business from senior managers to operators and graduate entrants
- Understanding the needs of the human resource across the business, and the organisational goals, and working with the HR team to build plans to support talent and create the best fit-for-purpose organisation
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of HR practices to impact key areas such as OD (design and development), engagement, change management and talent retention
- Work with talent acquisition team to identify skills gaps and support mechanisms to fill gaps
- Bring questions, challenges and influence to the business (and HR team) and act as an agent of positive change
- Support the creation, and implementation of positive, proactive, fit for purpose HR policies
- Work with the business units to develop robust headcount plans at budget time, and support the ongoing management of resource allocation
- Work with managers on employee relation issues
- Work with the HRD and wider business in developing and implementing culture development plans
- Working with local employment law specialists and HR colleagues to ensure compliance in the relevant jurisdiction
- Play an active role in establishing employment entities in new countries to operate in, working with specialists to ensure employment legislation is met, and cultural expectations are understood
- Continually assessing HR and organisational risks throughout the employee base
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- CIPD with strong HR technical capabilities
- c5 years experience in HR generalist roles, working with a range of stakeholders
- Working and advising at a senior level
- A breadth of experience, including some level of knowledge in talent development, reward, employee relations and organisation design
- Seen as the expert in relation to anything people
- Demonstrable experience in new HR thinking and successful implementation of such practices
- Good business understanding
- Relationship building, and trusted relationships
- Coaching style
- Ability to gain credibility at a senior level
- Strategic thinker
- Supportive and open
- Strong communication with all levels
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- Application of knowledge and expertise in differing scenarios