A leading financial services company is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner to join its team.
- 17th December 2020
- c.£100k Base + PMI + Pension + Life Insurance + IP
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
About the HR Business Partner role:
The HR Business Partner will work with the HR Director to develop and implement the company’s annual people plan, including the resourcing plan, and deliver any local plans required for the designated client group to support the delivery of their business OKRs.
You will be a well-rounded, experienced HR professional with a strong reputation for being a trusted advisor in all aspects of both hands-on and strategic HR.
You will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to our growing organisation as you will be joining us at an exciting time in our business.
The HR Business Partner role is great opportunity for someone to help the company further evolve its people strategy to support organisational growth and make the employee experience better.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- The end-to-end employee life cycle from resourcing through to bidding farewell for your designated client group
- Developing and maintaining trusting and effective partnerships with senior executives and leaders, challenging their thinking and working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs
- Coaching senior managers to support them in driving performance through the development of themselves and their teams
- Developing, driving and implementing the people plan for your client group with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including – capability, employee engagement and talent initiatives
- Collaborating with the HR Services team to ensure the transactional aspects of HR are delivered seamlessly
- Evaluating key metrics and taking action to improve the impact of all strategic and local initiatives with the business, identifying and considering the need for change and facilitating the formulation of any appropriate change plans
- Leading on company-wide people projects
- Leadership and line management of a small team
Ideally you will have:
- Extensive experience of business partnering senior executives, either in a start-up or larger corporate environment
- Generalist HR experience and in-depth of the end-to-end People lifecycle, including resourcing
- Good attention to detail, but at the same time fresh and creative thinking to challenge the status quo
- Planned, delivered and evaluated successful people change programmes with a global scope
- Experience in working in a fast-moving organisation delivering effectively and accurately at pace.
- Experience of leading a centre of expertise, such as D&I, recruitment or L&D
- Built and led a high-performing team
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills (with both internal and external stakeholders)
- An established network in the external HR world
If you also have experience of the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, digital, entrepreneurial businesses
- Demonstrable high levels of integrity and desire to make a positive impact within the business and society
- Coached and developed junior team members to progress in their HR career
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in an agile organisation
- Your MCIPD qualification
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday plus Bank/Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care via AXA PPP, with the option to add your family
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subscription to wellbeing app
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced parental policies, dependent on tenure
- Regular company-funded socials
- All the latest tech you need to enable you to deliver excellent output
- You will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that the Company may introduce in the future
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
To apply for this exciting HR Business Partner position, please email your CV and current/latest package details to Jennifer Gaster at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. To have a further confidential conversation, please contact Jen on 07533 642111.