The key purpose of the role is to deliver a professional HR service to the business, building effective relationships with managers and employees of all levels and provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters.
- 12th February 2020
- Competitive base salary and excellent company benefits.
- Business Partner
- Fixed Term Contracts
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
I am looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner for a maternity cover working for a leading business in the Kent/Sussex border.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Working directly with the HR team and divisional heads for designated area/region to achieve business and departmental objectives and goals.
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise; ER, HR and policy interpretation, T&C’s, absence management and performance management.
- Attending ER related activity; Disciplinary, Grievance interviews etc.
- Acting as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change.
- Preparation and delivery of various people metrics; understanding business area
- Working with HR management and Administrators on the development and improvement of processes and policies.
- Recruit the best talent in the most effective way
- Support management in developing and retaining talent and drive performance improvement/management
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong business partnering, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of working independently to advise and guide managers on complex projects/Employee relation issues
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task, work independently, prioritise workloads and work within a fast paced environment
What’s on offer:
The maternity cover is for 12-15 months with a competitive base salary and excellent company benefits.
How to apply:
To discuss the HR Business Partner role in more depth please contact Chris Pestell at HR Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7533 642111 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.