HR Director for a global creative business, located in London. Hybrid working offered, salary £95-110,000 plus benefits.
- 29th April 2022
- £95-110,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
HR Heads has been retained by a design-led creative business to recruit an HR Director with previous experience within the creative industry sector in London.
Being a global organisation with offices in the US, Asia and London, the business offers design and strategy, representing brands on a not-for-profit basis for creative utilisation and positive impact, and has designed for the most famous brands globally.
The HR Director role offers a hybrid working policy, based in the London office, with a salary of £95-£110,000 plus benefits.
The HR Director will report to the Global HR Director and is responsible for the onboarding, development, motivation and retainment of the London office of 160 employees and will be a part of the global team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Offer thought leadership in all people-related and organisational areas: in strategy and execution. Provide insights to guide decision making, with proactive and actionable solutions you will help execute.
- Provide support and guidance in the areas of career planning, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle changing priorities while managing deadlines
- When applicable, line manage HR Manager, and/or HR Coordinator.
Ownership and accountability:
- Regular salary benchmarking (in partnership with Talent Acquisition Director)
- Quarterly Reward Cycle management
- On and offboarding process and experience of all FT employees, including those leaving for / coming back from Leave
- Lead most L&D Programs, including annual DEI / Belonging Session programming (where applicable)
- New Starter Check-Ins / Exit interviews
- Benefits strategy, planning
- Office re-entry / ongoing evaluation
- Quarterly Health Checks
The successful candidate for this HR Director role will have worked within a creative industry business and be an approachable and empathetic leader.
You will be a DE+I advocate and be able to engage with all levels across the business.