Are you seeking a dynamic and creative environment where your business partnering skills are truly appreciated? If so, this could be your ideal next move.
- 28th October 2020
- £62-67k + Pension, Bonus, PHI, LA etc.
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
As HRBP, you will partner the Marketing Division of a FMCG business and develop current capability in line with the future growth plans of the business. You will also Business Partner the Commercial hub located in Australia and play an active part in the ongoing development of HR/People activities across the business driving their goal to be a great place to work, grow and develop.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the people review agenda, working in partnership with the senior leadership team to identify current/future needs and gaps, providing innovative and fit for purpose resource & capability solutions
- Leading Reward activities across the business including Salary & Incentives review, Incentives programme and the general benefits offering
- Deliver high quality developmental solutions e.g. Career conversations, Powerful PDP’s
- Drive the ‘Marketing excellence’ capability programme with the senior leadership team
- Keep connected with the Australian hub and the team there, supporting them with people related activities and creating the link back to the UK
- Design, develop and lead a graduate scheme to build our internal pipeline
- Manage and take ownership for all employee relations activities across the Marketing team
- Lead on recruitment activities by using new and innovate approaches to find and secure the best talent
- Be part of the marketing team, identifying interventions that would help to drive the function to enhance its overall performance
- Coaching and advising line managers to have high quality conversations with their people and guiding line managers judgement on important people activities
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in working with Commercial/Marketing teams in an FMCG business
- Passion about developing a high-quality people agenda that drives the business forward
- Experience in working in a ‘hybrid’ HR role involving business partnering and also driving forward a change or HR project on behalf of the wider business
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com and detail your current package and notice period. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail first, please call Jen on 01962 432001.
HR Heads is operating as a Recruitment Agency with this role.