12mths FTC maternity cover role as HR Manager working with an exceptional high-end business where customer experience is everything.
- 10th November 2021
- £40-50k + Completion Bonus of £5k
- Contract or Temp
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
A 12mths FTC opportunity exists to cover maternity leave in an HR generalist capacity. Reporting to the HR Director, this position will work with a team of 2 HR Administrators and an HR Advisor based in Leatherhead. To start with, you will be expected to be in the office to learn about the business but thereafter, there will be some flexibility to work from home occasionally.
The key remit of this role will include:
- Manage the day to day HR function for approximately 350 employees ensuring the best practice HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Create and implement all legislative policies and procedures required. Work with Managers to ensure all aspects are adhered to in order to achieve compliance.
- Working with all line managers, ensure all performance management aspects are delivered on time and to a high standard; probation reviews, appraisals, absence, disciplinary, grievance.
- Ensure all appraisals are delivered and on receipt content is monitored for development requirements and succession plans.
- Ensure all employees are welcomed via our Company Induction.
- Analyse department training needs and develop a fit for purpose training calendar to support this and communicate.
- Working with the HR Advisor, design and deliver internal training courses as required by the business. Where appropriate, organise external specialist training.
- Support all line managers in creating and keeping up-to-date job descriptions and specifications.
- Proactively coach managers in professional HR practises.
- Carry out all tasks confidentially imparting only the necessary information to the relevant people maintaining impartiality at all times.
- Deliver as required organisational changes and developments within the business.
- Seek opportunities for continual improvement of the HR function, practises and processes to improve efficiencies
- In time, assist the HRD in developing and rolling out a strong succession planning strategy to support retention and development across all departments.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and able to start in December 2021. This position is offered on 12mths FTC with a completion bonus at the end. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified (Level 5 or above) and have experience either in hospitality, leisure or a business environment that puts exceptional customer experience at its heart.