A London-based education organisation is recruiting an HR Manager on a 3 month FTC.
- Greater London
- 27th April 2022
- Up to £50,000
- Contract or Temp
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
To have operational management of the HR function in order to ensure that all human resource matters are managed effectively and the Sixth Forms can deliver a quality teaching and learning experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advising and supporting the Principal, Deputy Principal and Senior Management on strategic matters relating to human resources, including developments in legislation and decisions taken at a national level, as they apply to staff in sixth form colleges.
- In conjunction with senior staff, reviewing and revising HR policies so that they meet the needs of the Sixth Forms.
- Providing a specialist service in advising and supporting staff with issues relating to their terms of employment.
- Input, maintain and prepare relevant data using the Sixth Forms HRIS, producing documents and reports as appropriate, including information for external surveys. Support and train staff as necessary in the use of the HRIS.
- Managing systems for recording and monitoring staff absence, identifying staff where absence needs to be addressed and conducting absence interviews in line with Sixth Form policy. Collating data on the holiday arrangements for senior managers and support staff.
- Managing the workload and providing effective line management of the HR and Payroll Officer so that HR is a highly efficient and outstanding service.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an HR function in other organisations and hold membership of relevant professional associations.