Leading the expansion strategy internationally, the President is now looking to recruit a capable, HR & Office Manager who can provide expertise in supporting the business' expansion.
- 17th January 2019
- £35-40k + 28 days Holidays + Free Parking + Childcare Vouchers
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
US organisation with over 50 venues worldwide sees more than 13 million Guests annually, it has emerged as a global leisure and technology business focused on connecting people in meaningful ways.
Leading the expansion strategy internationally, the President is now looking to recruit a capable, HR & Office Manager who can provide expertise in supporting the business’ expansion. Managing the Human Resources elements for a small team of c.20 employees, supporting in an EA capacity and managing the smooth operation of the office and facilities all makes this role highly attractive through its variety and breadth. The expansion plans are ambitious and would see the company grow six times this year.
HR Duties include:
- Maintain contractual changes including annual pay reviews, benefits and pensions administration
- Look after all the sickness logging, running reports, redundancy and maternity / paternity administration
- Smooth processing of recruitment compliance checks for all new employees.
- Be the first line support and advice on all employee queries across the organisation and escalate more complex queries to the relevant team member.
- Assist in reviewing, updating and communicating changes to HR policies, ensuring these are in line with the current legislation.
- Respond quickly to any queries from employees and Managers
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure all compensation information is captured accurately
- Ensure all electronic HR relevant files, databases and records are always kept up to date
Office Management / EA Duties include:
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- All administration including printing, filing and scanning
- Organising events such as Christmas party
- Management of office facilities, ensuring telecoms, IT, printers etc. all function effectively
- Control of FM contracts and meeting suppliers as required
- Providing EA duties to President and supporting them to be highly effective in their role
To succeed in this role, you’ll enjoy interacting with people on a personal level with excellent communication skills, have a keen eye for detail and be able to prioritise your tasks. Strong software skills with all Microsoft office systems are advantageous. You’ll have a proactive approach and solutions focussed, with a proven ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders, providing excellence in customer service through each interaction. You’ll have excellent time management skills and the ability to deal with competing priorities. You have a practical and logical approach; able to solve problems and enjoy getting ‘stuck in’.
- PA / Executive Assistant experience and knowledge/experience in HR duties
- CIPD Level 3-5 qualification would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and in a small office
- Excellent MS Office and Systems Skills (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- A good sense of humour
- Flexible approach and ‘can do’ attitude