Do you want to work for a business with development opportunities, where ideas are welcome and proposals for change are listened to?
- 5th October 2020
- £50,000 - £54,000 + 15% bonus + private health insurance + EAP + AE Pension
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
A successful business within the utilities sector is looking to appoint a new HR Operations Manager, reporting to the HR Director. Leading a team of business partners and HR Operations, this role will ensure the successful delivery of HR across the business.
With the focus on developing the business partnering team and improving service delivery through system efficiencies and automation, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the provision and delivery of a dedicated service on all aspects of HR relating to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisation change and the range of employment/employee relations matter to all employees to ensure processes, policies and legislation adhered to.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance matters involving senior staff and others where required.
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop HR Business Partners and the administration team to meet the operational objectives of the HR Department.
- Ensure appropriate contractual documentation are issued for all employees.
- Continuously monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice, creating new policies as required.
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships across the business, advising, coaching and supporting managers.
- Play a key HR role in company change programmes such as restructures, TUPE etc.
- Partner with IT and Procurement to manage the relationship with HR systems providers
- To support the Director of HR with projects as and when required, managing projects where appropriate.
- Assist the Director of HR with major change initiatives across the organisation.
To be successful in the HR Operations Manager role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Thorough knowledge of company workings, policies and procedures
- Strong and continuous knowledge of current employment legislation.
- CIPD level 7 qualified or equivalent.
- Over 5 years’ experience of working in an HR role.
- Over 5 years in an HR management role at senior level.
- Experience working with multiple HR systems forming close relationships with IT
- Experience of mergers & acquisitions with a good understanding of TUPE legislation.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands, pressures and to manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across the business up to and including senior management.
- Pragmatic with a hands-on approach to propelling change
- Good project management skills.
To explore this role in more detail, please contact Jennifer Gaster on 07533 642111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Heads is acting as a Recruitment Agency with regard to this opportunity.