We are looking for an HR & Payroll Administrator to join a leading manufacturing business based in Wiltshire, paying between £25-26,000 + benefits.
- 29th September 2021
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will see you partnering with HR colleagues and the leadership team to provide an efficient and proactive HR service, ensuring that the business objectives are met.
You will be responsible for all HR-related matters relating to Payroll and Benefits, ensuring adherence to all legal and best practice obligations such as benefits processes, maternity and paternity administration and employment law plus much more.
As HR & Payroll Administrator your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with HR department colleagues to ensure that accurate and up-to-date employee records are maintained
- Advising managers on employee payroll matters, taking ownership of the development and management of the full lifecycle of said services to ensure best practice and legislative requirements are maintained. Acting as a point of contact for all employee payroll matters
- Continuously reviewing the HR payroll policies and procedures to ensure that they remain compliant and reflect any changes to UK employment law or other legislation plus align with the business’ own policies when possible.
- Contributing to any HR projects in respect of payroll and benefits
- Ensuring all payrolls are processed and paid on time whilst also providing an excellent HR payroll service to all employees, ensuring that expectations are realistically managed at all times
- Recording payroll data onto relevant HR/ software systems and verify all amounts prior to upload
- Process leavers and absence calculations
- Undertaking regular audits to ensure accurate recording is attained
Skills and experience:
- Recent payroll experience – a minimum of 2 years
- Proficient use of payroll software – a minimum of 2 years
- Proven payroll knowledge
- Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel)
- Ability to influence and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills to identify root causes of problems and resolve issues that may arise
- An understanding of the environment in which HR operates
- The ability to influence