- Greater London
- 3rd September 2021
- £45,000 plus £3k car allowance
- Contract or Temp
This role will be a mix of ‘hands-on’ operations focused and working on key strategic projects.
You will be responsible for 2 groups of c. 200 employees where you will help support on day-to-day issues, with the occasional travel to the sites where they are based.
These projects include:
- New HR Systems roll-out of People HR.
- Recruitment: Looking at the process from authorisation in the business to post probationary period for the successfully appointed individual. Ensuring consistency of approach and processes embedded.
- Managing and supporting managers with Sickness and Absence Management and return to work.
- Updating policies
- Trouble-shooting any HR issues as they arise – deputising for the HR Director where necessary to provide site specific HR support.
This role is offering an annualised salary of c.£45-48k and will be ideally based out of their Croydon site.
This is a great opportunity to join a really lovely HR team and work for a business where you really feel like you are making a difference.