How would you like to work for a glamorous, cutting edge and innovative global sports brand?
And get to do it in some of the world’s most exciting locations?
Well with this one you can!
This is a newly created role to join an expanding Payroll team to accommodate the growing needs of the business that will support and report to the HR Systems & Payroll Manager.
- Kent, London
- 12th April 2021
- £35,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The HR Systems & Payroll Advisor is responsible for supporting the administration of the company payroll, reporting and systems accurately and efficiently, and to respond to payroll queries in a timely manner.
As HR Systems & Payroll Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the monthly payroll process, ensuring all payroll documentation is managed in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy.
- Input and process payroll data, including admin for processing; starters, leavers, contractual changes, benefits, statutory changes etc.
- Support production of payroll reports.
- Handle and respond to internal and external payroll queries and support resolution of payroll discrepancies, escalating to the HR Systems & Payroll Manager when necessary.
- Pension administration, including auto-enrolment and salary exchange schemes.
- Maintain payroll self-service records.
- Administer salary amendment letters.
- Administer paperwork relating to the payroll, including ensuring staff are communicated with promptly and filing is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Support benefits administration e.g. Group Income Protection Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Cycle to Work and Childcare Vouchers.
- Handle and respond to benefit queries and ensure that information given is accurate.
- Support the Payroll Manager with the preparation of information and financial reporting as required, including but not limited to monthly headcount analysis, budget preparation, salary reviews and bonuses.
- Support the Payroll Manager in analysing data and statistical information in preparation for Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Work closely with HR to encourage open and timely communication.
- Maintain employee confidence ensuring the Company GDPR policies are followed at all times to protect payroll operations, payroll records and maintain a high level of employee confidentiality.
Skills and responsibilities:
- You will have a certificate in payroll practice / payroll technician qualification or willingness to study
- Proven payroll administration experience
- Experience of working within an HR team environment with an understanding of HR processes.
- Ability to keep good financial records and to prepare routine financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding of IR35 requirements
- Be a confident communicator, able to create effective working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- IT competent with advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- First-class written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of personnel procedures and good working practice
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Statutory payments (SMP, SSP, SPL etc.)
- Advanced Word skills
Benefits of the HR Systems & Payroll Advisor role include:
- £35,000 + benefits
How to apply:
If you have Proven payroll administration experience, with an understanding of HR processes coupled with knowledge of payroll legislation, including but not limited to IR35 and statutory payments. We would love to hear from you.
To discuss the HR Systems & Payroll Advisor role in more depth please contact Beth Lindsay at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7425 480269| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.