An exciting opportunity to work within a busy HR function, supporting the mainstream activities through the SAP system exists on a 12mths FTC (maternity cover) basis. Working in one of the leading retail businesses that is currently thriving, the environment is fast-paced and fluid.
- 20th January 2020
- £38,000 + bonus + healthcare + pension + 25 Days Leave
- Fixed Term Contracts
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Reporting to the HR Systems Manager, the specialist role will help the HR department to benefit from data efficiencies and ensure business practices are consistent. Managing the maintenance and development of SAP systems and tools, the role will continually look to simplify processes and enhance technical capability within HR.
As the HR Systems Specialist, your responsibilities will be:
- Actively deliver the HR systems plan, working closely with the development team to delivery system changes and improvements
- Produce clear business requirements documents and offer advice on functionality and capability
- Provide support to deliver the bi0anual HR support packs and work alongside the testing co-ordinator providing technical handover, preparation for implementation and build knowledge to cover absence
- Provide detailed knowledge transfer to BAU teams around any changes to the systems
- Provide 2nd level technical support to the stores and head office teams via the HR systems inbox
- Provide HR support to ensure the accurate creation of work instructions and business processes for use by colleagues
- Lead on HR testing, for HR business teams
Skills and experience:
- SAP HR knowledge is essential
- Experience of working in a technical role with testing experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management experience is desired
- HR roles require a level of discretion
- Desire to continuously improve systems, processes and ways of working
- Able to manage challenging conversations
- Strong working relationships
Benefits of the HR Systems Specialist role include:
- Discount card
- Subsidised canteen a Costa on site
- Gym on site
- Free parking
How to apply:
To discuss the HR Systems Specialist role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com or call 07533 642111 | 01962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.