Are you ready for your next career move? Are you hungry for development, exposure, and a truly generalist role? The HR Business Partner will work with all levels of stakeholders in this business including Senior Managers and ExCo members and drive the delivery of excellent HR services.
- 28th October 2020
- £45k + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Acting as a sounding board to line managers, you will drive the HR service ensuring it is customer-focused and drives improved organisational performance through challenging the norm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving a high performing culture ensuring customer experience is exceptional
- Achieve best in class HR service delivery to the business
- Manage all relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Support line managers with talent acquisition and onboarding, responsible for ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements and all checks are in place
- Managing risk and adherence to all compliance – this is a highly regulated environment and the successful candidate will be aware of the requirements including SMCR.
Essential Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a mid-large size company in an operational HR role working with a mix of levels of management, and with a mix of short term and longer term objectives.
- The individual will have a proven track record of hands on execution, from concept to delivery, and is known to an excellent ability to balance between guarding the organisation and supporting execution and delivery.
- The ability to make sound decisions, sometimes independently, assessing information and risk appetite.
- Proven project management skills
- Previous skills in management mentoring, coaching and development
Essential Knowledge and Behaviours
- The successful individual will demonstrate strong people management and leadership skills in driving people processes and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication and relationship building skills will need to be highly effective with the ability to organise, inspire, motivate and lead initiatives through diverse teams.
- The individual will show an enthusiasm to share, develop, coach and mentor and will have a strong commitment to customer service, effective communication and follow through to completion.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and current/most recent package details to Jennifer.email@example.com. If you would like to discuss these details further, please call 01962 432001. All applications are confidential, and HR Heads is acting as a Recruitment Agency on this position.