HR Heads is recruiting an Interim HR Business Partner to work for a professional services business with multiple sites across the UK. Partnering the Leadership team and the wider business you will support the Global HR Director on various HR Projects.
- 9th January 2020
- Up to £55,000
- Business Partner
- Fixed Term Contracts
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The key responsibilities of the Interim HR Business Partner role include:
- Partner with Business Units/functions and leaders to implement specific programs and initiatives directly aligned to business strategy in the areas of performance management, recognition, career development, organisational design, workforce planning, succession planning, talent development, compensation planning and employee relations
- Work with HR Leadership and all HR Centres of Excellence to give feedback on strategies and programs to more effectively meet the needs of the business
- Actively identify gaps & challenges in HR matters, propose and implement the changes necessary to cover risks using HR best practices and in alignment with business strategy
- Ability to conduct analysis and deliver data-driven presentations/ recommendations to senior management
- Continually evaluates the effects of voluntary and involuntary turnover
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships within assigned groups
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong business partnering, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of working on HR transformation projects
- Change management background
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task, work independently, prioritise workloads and work within a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the role include:
- Up to £55,000 and is initially for six months.
To discuss the HR Business Partner role in more depth please contact Chris Pestell at HR Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7391 012465 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.