People & Development (HR) Partner | Media Technology | Leeds
- West Yorkshire
- 27th August 2021
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
We are looking for a People and Development Partner to join a fast-growing, global media company.
Reporting into a Group People and Development Director in London you will oversee the People and Development agenda in their Leeds office. Working with the group strategy this role has considerable autonomy in overseeing the people and development for a key account and their continued growth.
This is a true generalist position with considerable influence amongst senior leadership and a diverse team.
As People and Development Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- Uphold all policies and procedures, ensuring guidelines are up-to-date.
- A true HR generalist who can working within set targets.
- Present innovative ideas and initiatives back to the company and senior leaders.
- Working with the HR team in London to develop and deliver the group People and Development agenda.
- Promote equality and diversity across the whole group.
- Working within a budget to ensure training and development is completed.
- Be involved in the recruitment strategy, talent planning and retention.
- Support continuous development, employee growth and progression.
- Help devise and implement the people plan across the group for both short and long term business goals.
Skills and Experience
- A proactive person who is happy to work autonomously
- CIPD Level 5
- Experience in a similar generalist role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail