We are looking for a People and Development Partner to join a fast-growing, global media company.
- Greater London
- 12th October 2021
- £40-45,000 + bonus + healthcare
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The People and Development Partner role will be a true generalist position, overseeing all the people and development activity throughout the UK and globally.
You will partner with colleagues in the People team to support the whole scope of HR operations.
As a People and Development Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for the onboarding process.
- Oversee the performance management and appraisal process, ensuring line managers are knowledgeable on all and supported on all processes. Promoting continuous development throughout the company.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date both in the UK and globally, whilst updating the employee handbooks.
- Support the learning and development of all employees, sourcing and adapting learning techniques to the needs of the company and understanding any learning interventions.
- Work alongside managers to establish the training and development plans for the employee life cycle.
- Promote diversity and inclusion throughout the company.
- Writing reports and understanding data from system reports.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar generalist HR role.
- Experience in Learning & Development, the ability to analyse needs, delivery and training plans.
- Experience working with HR Systems, implementation and extracting reports.
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law, policy and procedure within HR best practice.
- A proactive person, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Multi-country experience, with knowledge of employment law in the US and globally.
Benefits of the People & Development Partner role include:
- Private Healthcare