An innovative automotive business is looking for a strong HR Generalist to join their team as a People Partner.
- 24th May 2021
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
In this People Partner role you will be responsible for providing operational HR & Recruitment assistance to the business and staff based in two of their offices in London and the North.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who has experience working in a generalist HR role with a recruitment bias.
In addition, you will be joining a close-knit HR team of three employees, so it is essential that you have experience working in a small team.
This industry is growing rapidly and thus we require someone who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
However, it is a business with an excellent culture and a firm belief that work should be fun.
Moreover, they strongly value their employees and consequently, you will be entering an environment where all colleagues are supported to perform at their best.
As People Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle, from authorization approval to offer
- Managing the LinkedIn Recruiter account; posting vacancies, reviewing candidates and direct searches/sourcing when required
- Maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process and keeping the Candidate Tracker updated at all times
- Arranging interviews, ensuring right to work checks are completed and drafting offer paperwork
- Contractor management – IR35 status determinations and associated paperwork
- Supporting the Senior People Partner with recruitment initiatives and projects
- Supporting and guiding hiring managers through the Talent Acquisition Playbook, ensuring best practice and a positive hiring experience for candidates
- Support the Senior People Partner with any employee relations matters and adhoc enquires, including advising, note-taking and policy review
- Support the Senior People Partner with the performance review cycle and with the implementation of the performance review platform
- Support the People team and HR Administrator where necessary on admin duties, initiatives, projects; such as Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability input and reporting.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in a generalist HR role with a recruitment bias
- Good working knowledge of recruitment post Brexit beneficial
- Understanding of IR35 legislation beneficial
- Understanding of HR processes, with the ability to put new processes in place and identify opportunities for improvement within existing processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong administration, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent people skills and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
How to apply:
To discuss the People Partner role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7533 642111 | +44 (0) 1962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.