A leading financial services company is looking to recruit a People Services Manager to join its team.
- 17th December 2020
- £100k PMI + pension + life insurance and IP
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
About the People Services Manager role:
The People Services Manager will be instrumental in supporting process excellence, effective and integrated HR technology and organisation effectiveness.
The company is a people led technology business. The People Team is key to attracting and retaining the very best people with the highest level of skills and capability to develop our business. The People Team is committed to quality delivery and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate:
Will be a well-rounded, experienced HR professional, with a deep knowledge and experience of the transactional side of HR.
A strong relationship builder who has experience working closely with colleagues across the People Team to ensure a seamless and customer focused approach in which People processes effectively deliver added value and support the business’ needs.
The succesfuly candidate will join at an exciting time in the business and is a great opportunity for someone to help us further evolve operational effectiveness and efficiency to support organisational growth and to make the employee experience better.
The People Services Manager will be responsible for…
- Leading a small team to deliver key HR processes, whilst also playing a key role in re-engineering those processes as the company introduces a new HRIS
- Oversee key HR processes including employee lifecycle, inductions, contracts and key annual HR cycles
- Managing payroll and lead on all benefits and compensation activities for all markets (currently the UK and Australia), including design, improvement planning and change delivery
- Overseeing the company pension scheme
- HR Governance and Compliance, including all people policies and contracts to meet SOC2 and GDPR requirements
- Continually improving and publishing HR policies, ensuring consistency where appropriate
- In conjunction with CPO, HRD and People Team colleagues, play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of key People workstreams for 2021
- The management and continuous evolvement of HR Technology
- Conducting benchmarking activity for both People Policy and Reward
- Deliver accurate and timely back office support for Recruitment, HR Business Partners and Learning & Development Lead
- Define, deliver, track and report on key HR metrics
- Relationships with third party providers and internal Supplier Management
Ideally you will have…
- Extensive experience of leading HR operations and managing payroll and benefits across different geographies
- Generalist HR experience and in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end People lifecycle
- Good attention to detail, but at the same time fresh and creative thinking to challenge the status quo
- Experience in working in a fast-moving organisation delivering effectively and accurately at pace.
- Experience in delivering HR Transformation including HR Technology implementation/upgrade.
- Been responsible for HR governance and compliance and working knowledge of GDPR
- Built and led a high-performing team
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills (with both internal and external stakeholders)
- An established network in the external HR world
If you also have experience of the following, we’d love to hear from you…
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, digital, entrepreneurial businesses
- Demonstrable high levels of integrity and desire to make a positive impact within the business and society
- Coached and developed junior team members to progress in their HR career
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in an agile organisation
- Your MCIPD qualification
Benefits of the People Services Manager role:
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday plus Bank/Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care with the option to add your family
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subscription to wellbeing app
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced parental policies, dependent on tenure
- Regular company-funded socials
- All the latest tech you need to enable you to deliver excellent output
- You will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that the company may introduce in the future
To apply for this exciting People Services Manager position, please email your CV and current/latest package details to Jennifer Gaster at Jennifer.email@example.com. To have a further confidential conversation, please contact Jen on 07533 642111.