We are looking for an experienced Recruiter with experience working in the European/Eastern Europe market within the financial services sector.
- Remote Working, London
- 12th May 2021
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
- Source and recruit candidates through Linkedin and other social networks
- Screen candidates’ resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Guide candidates through the hiring process developing lasting relationships in order to connect them with hiring managers
- Maintain candidates’ interest and engagement with the business following all the steps of the selection process until hiring them
- Understand the team’s needs and requirements in order to find the best candidate for each open role
- Coordinate communication between all people involved influencing peers, project leaders or managers
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Ideally experience as in-house recruiter
- Experience working in the European/Eastern Europe market
- Advanced English Level (both spoken and written)
- Financial Services background
- Ability to organise and manage candidates’ database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment of an international Fintech by managing time and effort across hiring needs
- Experience working in a Fintech is a plus
The business is creating an entrepreneurial culture across the HR team, so a roll your sleeves-up and pragmatic mindset is essential. Someone who enjoys being stretched outside of their comfort zone will thrive.
The organisation is a sales-driven financial services business with over 50% our employees working in the Front Office. This environment demands a robust mindset, a performance management focus, and mental agility from our HR Business Partners.
There’s plenty of ambiguity across the business so individuals who excel in environments that lack structure but at the same time enjoy establishing and building clarity will love this role.
The business operates at an incredible pace (on occasions, too quick) so we need individuals with drive, hunger, and ambition but at the same time, they have the confidence, experience, and capability to know when to diplomatically challenge as well as think ahead a few steps.
To be successful in this role, you will deliver against the following criteria:
- Technical expertise
- Commercial thinking/outcome focus
- Relationship building skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Learning agility
- Leadership aptitude even for individual contributor roles