We have an exciting Recruitment Manager position available for an innovative and fast scaling IT company, based in Farnborough.
- 13th January 2022
- £60,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The Recruitment Manager will report into the Chief People Officer and be responsible for maximising the candidate experience and for promoting the brand.
The current and upcoming projects continue to push forward the boundaries of the business and we’re looking for talented people to help turn them into a reality.
You will work closely with the Talent team, Executive Leadership Team and Recruiting Managers across the business.
You will be responsible for all activities relating to delivering a recruitment strategy including the attraction and recruitment of world class employees in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives.
Working in partnership with Heads of Departments and Senior Managers, you will provide tailored solutions to ensure that the company can maximise employee potential and secure the required talent.
- Lead and mentor a small recruitment team to provide expert advice and practical guidance to recruiting managers.
- Work with the L&D and HR Managers to ensure that recruiting managers are trained to ensure compliance, consistency, and an outstanding recruitment experience for all candidates.
- Providing direction and guidance in relation to all recruitment activities working with the leadership team to plan recruitment based on project needs.
- Continuously look at ways to improve processes and systems to maximise the employee experience.
- Updating current recruitment practices and designing new ones to benefit the company.
- Reporting on recruitment metrics monthly.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options which work best for the business.
- Actively participate in day- to-day end-to-end operational recruitment activities for the business.
- A good solid background in Recruitment, either gained in Recruitment Manager roles or at a Senior Recruiter level but operating in an autonomous, decision-making capacity.
- Experience in the IT sector is highly desirable, if not, something similar within the entertainment world.
- You will be confident, a self-starter, able to work closely with key stakeholders up to C-Suite level and be confident in your decision making.
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems to maximise value to the business.
- Experience working within an IT-based high growth business is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Ability to understand different cultures is essential.
The role is based in the company’s modern workspace in Farnborough, UK, but with a unique flexible policy which incorporates options for flexible, hybrid working from home and place of work.
The workplace is within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If this exciting opportunity is something you would like to explore further, please get in touch.