A rapidly-expanding education provider is looking to hire a Recruitment Manager to join their business.
- 21st April 2021
- £40,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Recruitment Manager will take complete ownership of the Recruitment function. You will be responsible for brand proposition, EVP and will be the face of the business.
This is a full 360 recruitment role plus will see you tackling a high volume of vacancies, so we are looking for someone who has at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position. You will be responsible for advertising the roles, attracting the best talent to the business and supporting the managers right the way through to handover to HR for onboarding.
As Recruitment Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day management of the company’s recruitment function
- Leading and supporting colleagues with recruitment-related matters
- Implementing and continually developing a sound recruitment strategy to ensure the ongoing attraction of candidates, industry-leading processes and exceptional recruitment experience
- Supporting Managers in identifying vacancy needs and planning effective hiring strategies
- Managing purchase and procurement of recruitment related suppliers including advertising partners and agency preferred supplier network
- Creating effective advertising copy and collateral in line with brand standards
- Managing recruitment’s online social media profiles
- Managing inbound applications, conducting longlisting, screening and shortlisting to ensure that only candidates of the desired calibre are presented to Hiring Managers
- To support and advise managers on interview practices and standards
- To support managers with post-interview feedback, including rejection of unsuitable candidates.
- To manage offers of employment and negotiations
- To hand over placed candidates to the HR team for compliance checks
- Collation and distribution of Key Performance Indicators and statistics to review performance and inform ongoing strategy
- Support, advise and, where appropriate, audit nurseries in regard to Safer Recruitment and Compliance.
- Participate in companywide projects
- Health and Safety
- Responsible for recruitment support for all settings across the UK
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3-years of recruitment experience of a large multi-site organisation
- Strong motivational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Takes initiative
How to apply:
To discuss the Recruitment Manager role in more depth please contact Jess Wormley at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 07425489269 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.