Are you a driven, solutions orientated Recruiter that thrives on delivering great talent into a business? If so, this Recruitment Specialist role could your ideal next move.
- 11th February 2020
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Responsible for sourcing, attracting and screening high-quality candidates for vacancies within the business area of IT, Digital and Marketing, you will focus on improving the quality of hire and candidate experience. You will also be responsible for creating and engaging talent pools for future resource requirements.
Based at the Head Office near Southampton, this is a permanent role partnering the CIO and Marketing functions. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of recruiting in these specialist areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build specialist knowledge about the business areas, roles recruiting for and the external market to help line managers shape vacancies
- Identify the best sourcing and attraction channels for current and future vacancies within a specific business area.
- Create talent pools for volume requirements and difficult to fill requirements in specific business areas
- Use insight and customer feedback to increase the quality of hire
- Utilise a variety of sourcing channels to find high-quality candidates
- Manage all vacancies and candidates within agreed SLAs to reduce cost and time to offer
- Work with attraction partner to create tactical attraction plans
- Manage and support candidates through the recruitment process delivering a candidate experience that leaves people as advocates, whether or not they join the business
- Be an ambassador of the recruitment brand internally, coaching hiring managers to help attract candidates and use approved selection tools in the right way
- Schedule, conduct and document video or telephone interviews.
- Arrange selection events with hiring managers and candidates.
- Provide candidates with feedback and/or offer.
- Ensure audit compliance of recruitment process in line with the recruitment policy
- Support Recruitment team colleagues as required through periods of high and low demand
Key skills and experience required:
- Full 360 cycle recruitment experience
- Ability to confidently and constructively challenge and influence stakeholders around selection decisions and recruitment best practice
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships with a consultative and collaborative approach
- Capable of working within a highly pressurised and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills preferably with experience communicating effectively through remote communications channels (i.e. telephone, email etc)
- Experience of direct recruitment methods, with strong social media sourcing expertise
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail – a completer finisher who does what they say they will do
- Retail knowledge (desirable)
Working with internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers and business leaders) you will ensure recruitment is managed effectively and delivered within agreed SLAs.
You will partner with third party agencies to compliment the sourcing and recruitment for vacancies as required.
How to apply for the Recruitment Specialist role:
To discuss the Recruitment Specialist role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07533 642111 | 01962 432001. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.