Based near Southampton, this specialist engineering equipment company is seeking a Reward Manager to work in a newly created role, leading on front-line activities addressing the reward and benefits strategies.
- 9th March 2020
- c.£45,000 + bonus + 24 days holiday + pension scheme
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Based at their Head Office, this position will report to the Director of Human Resources and ensure that the Group HR and reward strategies are underpinned by great interventions and processes. Leading and managing all payroll and benefits activities, this role will ensure the systems and metrics are suitable to provide legal and regulatory rigour for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse the current reward offering and develop a reward strategy for Group Board to approve.
- Conduct salary surveys
- Analyse bench-marking data
- Deliver annual reward cycle activities including pay review and bonus awards
- Review bonus scheme design and delivery
- Manage all benefits administration and renewals
- Manage payroll and provide guidance and support to payroll validating output.
- Meet statutory requirements including Gender Pay Gap and Equal Pay audits
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or equivalent through experience
- Working with managers to influence reward strategies
- Excellent knowledge of payroll including executive pay, benefits, pay models, understanding UK tax legislation and processes
- Managing pension and benefits administration
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to analyse information, present summarised findings and propose solutions
- Logical and pragmatic when it comes to resolving complex issues
How to apply for the Reward Manager role:
To apply for this greenfield position, please send your CV and current package details to Jennifer.email@example.com. If you would a confidential conversation to discover more about this opportunity, please call Jennifer on 01962 432001. All applications are held in strictest confidence.