Based in London, this specialist global leisure and entertainment company is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to work in a newly created role, leading on front-line activities addressing the people strategies.
- 3rd August 2020
- c.£65,000 + bonus + 24 days holiday + pension scheme
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Based at their Head Office 3 days per week (post-Covid-19), the Senior Business Partner position will report to the Director of Human Resources and ensure that the Group HR strategies are underpinned by great interventions and processes.
Responsible for implementing the People Plan as a senior generalist you will advise, guide and support all Colleagues and managers in the business; providing high-level people management and development support. You will contribute to the delivery of all people activities – including resourcing, talent management, organisational development, employee relations, change management, cultural transformation and reward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Partnering
- Culture and Engagement
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Reward & Remuneration
- Projects & HR Initiatives
- HR MI & HR Systems
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or equivalent through experience
- Working with managers to influence HR strategies
- Excellent knowledge of operating as HR /People partner or HR Specialist role ideally within an international environment
- Ability to analyse information, present summarised findings and propose solutions
- Logical and pragmatic when it comes to resolving complex issues
How to apply for the Senior Business Partner role:
To apply for this greenfield position, please send your CV and current package details to Jennifer.email@example.com. If you would a confidential conversation to discover more about this opportunity, please call Jennifer on 01962 432001. All applications are held in strictest confidence.