- 19th July 2022
- £38-44,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
HR Heads is delighted to be retained on various exciting Senior HR Advisor positions based in Hampshire. There are 3 roles available within an award-winning, high-growth organisation due to investing in the growth of their HR department. The Senior HR Advisors will support over 300 staff & 10-15 managers throughout the business.
The Senior HR Advisor positions are offering hybrid-working with a view to be in the office 3 days a week, 2 days working from home. The organisation will also consider candidates wanting to work 4 days or a compressed working week. The salary on offer ranges from £38k-£44k + benefits depending on experience.
Working as a strategic partner across dedicated teams of professionals to deliver an excellent and all-encompassing service, in line with their needs and priorities, to ensure the delivery of their strategic plans. Reporting to the Senior Business Partner and working closely with Organisational Design and HR Operations team you will be responsible for the successful implementation of key people initiatives in support of the People Experience strategic plan.
- As Business Partner to designated teams within the business, you will provide a full range of operational support across key HR areas such as recruitment and selection, performance management, Employee Relations, reward and benefits, organisational development and change management.
- Working across the HR teams to support and ensure the successful implementation and service delivery of the HR strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at a senior level to ensure compliance, manage risks, challenge the status quo and influence change.
- Coach, develop and advise managers to enable them to fully undertake their people management role and embed the leadership behaviours.
- Support cultural change across the organisation in a variety of ways including supporting the delivery of staff survey action plans, enabling managers to effectively manage and promoting staff engagement and communications.
- Responsible for accurate and up to date information on the business systems for the applicable departments, including the business staffing establishment to ensure that staffing decisions are within organisation’s planned budget.
- Provide appropriate workforce planning and performance reports to inform planning, decision making and talent/succession planning.
- Support with the project management and implementation of new initiatives, employment policies and procedures.
- Research and implement where applicable new employment legislation, ways of working and modern employment arrangements and contextualise into the business environment.
- Produce good quality written materials including letters, reports, committee papers and new/updated employment policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and network and share good practice.
- Manage 3rd party contracts as required
- Attend internal staff networking events
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 (Level 7 desirable)
- Qualified to degree level (or relevant comparable qualification)
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication with attention to detail
- Track record of identifying and delivering practical and effective HR solutions within the framework of organisational policies and procedures
- Leading on organisational change projects with senior management team
- Solid experience of managing complex employee relations casework from investigation to appeals and ideally with experience of employment tribunals
- Experience of operating successfully within a Trade Union environment
- Solid and up to date knowledge of employment legislation
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified to level 7 and educated to degree level (or relevant comparable qualification). You will be an engaging & confident HR Generalist, with a pro-active approach. You will be able to work with pace, make sound decisions and hold effective relationships with stakeholders, having the ability and confidence to challenge and influence at senior level.