HR Heads are delighted to be retained for a new Senior HR Advisor position within an award winning, highly respected organisation based in Hampshire.
- 12th May 2022
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
HR Heads are delighted to be retained for a Senior HR Advisor within an award-winning, highly respected organisation based in Hampshire. This is a new position within the organisation due to investing in the growth of their HR department.
This role is offering hybrid working with a salary of c.£38-44,500.
As part of the Organisational Design team, reporting to the Senior Partner – OD, the Senior HR Advisor will be pivotal in ensuring the effective delivery and success of the strategic plan.
Key areas of delivery include organisational change, leadership development, reward and recognition and Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity to enhance the people experience, evolve the business’ culture and embed the company values and leadership behaviours.
- Assist with the creation, successful implementation and communication of effective people experience strategies, organisational change initiatives and operations that enhance the staff, place and culture
- Lead on ways of working initiatives to support the delivery of culture change to greater empowerment, trust and accountability
- Assist with the creation and ongoing delivery of impactful leadership development plans that support ways of working aligned to the leadership behaviours and support the evolution of our culture and high performing leadership team
- Analyse and support the successful achievement of action plans as outcomes of the staff survey to create culture change and the successful delivery of the People and Culture enabling strategy
- Work closely with the HR Business Partnering team to ensure the effective rollout of all projects and initiatives to ensure the achievement of valuing, developing and transforming business areas
- Coach, develop and advise our Solent leaders to ensure leadership capabilities and effective people management to ensure the delivery of a growth mindset culture.
- Analyse and utilise management information accurately and update system data regularly to provide guidance and inform commercially minded decision making, appropriately handling data at all times.
- Horizon scanning for future organisational design requirements and communicating to the HR team accordingly
- Produce good quality written communications, updates to procedures and guidance that support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives as and when required
- Ensure the delivery of plans by overseeing the critical path and effective communication strategies are followed and maintained at all times
- Engage with HR team and organisation project groups as and when required to represent the People, Place and Culture and HR enabling strategy agenda
- Organise and when required lead internal networking forums such as Women Achievers and Leadership Networking forums
- Ensure clear and concise communication across the business in a variety of methods including ensuring the portal is up to date and version controlled
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and network and share good practice.
- Assist with Freedom of Information data requests as and when required to ensure accurate responses
- Demonstrate the organisation’s values of respect, ownership, integrity, engagement, inclusivity and teamwork.
Skills and experience:
- You must be fully CIPD qualified to level 7 (essential)
- Up to date knowledge of current UK employment law and modern employment practices across the full employment lifecycle (essential)
- Identifying and delivering a broad range of effective People and Development solutions within the framework of organisational policies and procedures
- Managing projects to deadlines
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships and positively influence leadership teams and stakeholders
- Able to work with pace and make sound decisions
- Able to produce and analyse data to support and inform decision making
- Able to analyse complex issues, identify solutions and produce credible recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, be able to influence at the senior level and have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as autonomously.
You will be a creative and engaging communicator with the ability to vary and tailor your style of communication to suit the needs of your audience.