HR Heads is delighted to be retained for a Senior HR Business Partner within a technical consultancy organisation, based in London.
- 3rd May 2022
- £70-75,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This Senior HR Business Partner position is to assist in the alignment of people strategies with the business goals and objectives.
In this role, you will deliver the HR strategy and take the lead on everything “people”.
You will take the lead on project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring the HR team to deliver consistently high standards of HR service. You will be a true business partner within the business, acting as a trusted advisor to the management team and delivering what the business needs.
This role is a real mix between strategy and operational work and would suit someone who is used to working as part of a small HR team where delivery has been as important as the strategy.
The Senior HR Business Partner is offered a salary of £70-£75,000 with benefits and is located in London.
- Assist with the development and lead the delivery of the HR strategy for the company.
- Responsible for the relationship between HR and the business; Own the client relationship.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risks, potential scenarios and options to mitigate.
- Lead the HR Team to provide best-in-class service.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Senior Management Team and lead the people agenda within this group.
- Be an integral part of the rollout of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System).
- Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy.
- Work with the Fractional HRD to develop and implement a robust succession planning and talent management process into Ashbury and deliver outputs to develop talent for future growth.
- Lead all Employee Relations activities for the company and equip Managers to be able to deal with these issues.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the People strategy and objectives.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise).
- Take the lead on Learning and Development and deliver learning outcomes for the business.
- Be responsible for the payroll activity – both international and the UK, working with our outsourced payroll provider.
- Management of the company performance review process, working with the Senior HRBP. Ensure that our process is relevant and engaging and that regular reviews take place at all levels within the organisation. Make recommendations for change to improve the process and then lead any improvements to ensure that they are embedded. Ensure that Line Managers are equipped with the skills to have the right performance conversations at the right time.
- Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practices in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practices.
- Proactively share best practices, intelligence and potential activities within the HR function.
Skills and experience:
- Level 7 CIPD or equivalent plus experience
- MCIPD or equivalent
- Extensive relevant HR experience
- Experience in leading an HR team
- Extensive experience in operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive business outcomes
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Understanding of best practices and HR functions
- Excellent people management skills
- Is personally credible and accountable
- Is ready and able to take the initiative and originate actions
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Builds strategic partnerships internally and externally
The successful candidate will be Level 7 CIPD qualified or equivalent and have experience in leading an HR team.
You will possess excellent people skills, be able to communicate on all levels and be proactive in your approach.