HR Heads have been retained for an exciting new opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner within an award-winning organisation, based in Hampshire.
- 10th May 2022
- £60-62,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This is a newly created Senior HR Business Partner role offers £60-62,000 with a hybrid working schedule.
As part of the HR Management Team you will be responsible for leading a team of Business Partners to deliver a dynamic and professional business partnering service throughout the organisation, across the full spectrum of HR-related matters.
You will support the senior leaders to deliver their strategic plans by developing excellent relationships across the organisation at all levels and utilising a wide range of people initiatives, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will ensure the BP team provides high quality ER advice and guidance as well as coaching for leaders to deliver cultural change and an excellent people experience.
This role will proactively engage stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of the People & Culture enabling plan.
- Responsible for leading the team of Business Partners to deliver agile, future focussed and sector leading support across the organisation, ensuring departments achieve their strategic aims
- Effective management and support of the BP team overseeing work priorities, wellbeing, performance and development
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships across the business in order to understand the strategic aims, changing needs of each department and to promote a fully people focused service
- Representing the needs of the business to support the Head of HR with planning, developing and implementing effective people and culture strategies, policies, procedures and operations to achieve short and long-term needs
- Effectively communicating your objectives to the business partnering team, HR wider team and teams across the organisation to ensure we deliver our aims and cultural change and enhance our relationships within a hybrid working environment
- Ensuring efficient and timely delivery of cyclical people practices such as Business Planning, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Reviewing current BP processes and practices and identifying ways for improvement and establishing continuous improvement methods
- Leading BP projects as appropriate within our People & Culture enabling plan
- Representing HR on internal and external working groups/committees as required
- Drafting relevant committee papers and reports for the Head of HR as and when required
- To be accountable for the team’s provision of proactive and dynamic legal advice to managers on complex casework matters, ensuring a successful completion and legal compliance throughout
- To lead on Employment Tribunals casework
- Work closely with the HR Operations Manager on the further development and benefits realisation of our HR systems and admin processes specifically around recruitment
- Ensuring the accurate input of data into the organisation’s systems including the appropriate handling of data in accordance with established policies and procedures such as GDPR.
- Deputising for the Head of HR as and when required as part of the HR Management Group
- Be flexible to working in and out of the office as and when required
- Degree or relevant experience
- Level 7 CIPD qualification
- TUPE procedures
- Using salary review frameworks
- Large scale change management processes including TUPE, restructuring and redundancies
- Leading on Employment Tribunal casework and proceedings
- Making decisions at a senior level
- Breadth of experience operating effectively within employment policies, procedures and frameworks
- Developing and implementing new and/or updated employment procedures
- Building relationships and negotiating with Trade Unions
- An excellent communicator at all levels, able to influence and persuade
- Resilience with a growth mindset
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to deliver key messages with confidence
- Attention to detail to deliver according to procedures
- Can analysis data and make good recommendations to inform thinking and be persuasive
The successful applicant will hold a level 7 CIPD qualification and have extensive and detailed knowledge of current employment legislation and employment procedures.
You will be proactive in your approach and have excellent operational leadership skills, aligned to the values of the business, within HR and a comparable environment.