Executive Heads has been retained by a Global Financial services business to appoint a senior HR Business Partner reporting into the Group HR Director. Partnering the Leadership team and the wider business you will drive and implement operationally excellent HR services to the Dutch region.
- 11th July 2019
- Up to £80,000 + Company Benefits
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
What are the key responsibilities?
- Partner with Business Units/ functions and leaders to implement specific programs and initiatives directly aligned to business strategy in the areas of performance management, recognition, career development, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, talent development, compensation planning and employee relations.
- Work with HR Leadership and all HR Centers of Excellence to give feedback on strategies and programs to more effectively meet the needs of the business.
- Actively identify gaps & challenges in HR matters, propose and implement the changes necessary to cover risks using HR best practices and in alignment with business strategy.
- Ability to conduct analysis and deliver data driven presentations/ recommendations to senior management.
- Continually evaluates the effects of voluntary and involuntary turnover.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibilities and with consideration of legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for escalated/ higher level employee relation issues.
- Performance management: coach managers on high level performance management issues and processes.
- Review, revise and maintain best practice HR policies in line with globally consistent standards.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships within assigned groups.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong business partnering, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience of working independently to advise and guide managers on complex projects/Employee relation issues.
- Experience of working with the Works Councils.
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi task, work independently, prioritize workloads and work within a fast paced environment.
The role can pay up to €85,000 depending on experience plus benefits.