Are you a Senior HR Business Partner looking for something to really get your teeth into? Has 2020 meant you are really ready for a change? If so, this role is just what you have been waiting for.
- 28th October 2020
- £65k + Bonus, Pension, + Benefits
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Leading a team of 4 in the HR function, the Senior HRBP will operationally manage and lead their activities as well as delivering themselves. Reporting to the HR Director, you will contribute to the HR strategy and support the wider business strategies.
Working in a FCA environment, it would be significantly beneficial if you have a background in a regulated industry, preferably financial services. The ability to demonstrate an awareness of the regulations and requirements will be key.
Key Responsibilities include:
- High performance culture – influencing how the management and their teams are able to achieve the business strategy and goals, by focusing on outputs, great conversations and cultural change
- Being the HR subject matter expert ensuring standard processes are implemented effectively, provide advice and guidance on complex people / HR issues and broader business issues.
- Tracking and analyse management information, spotting trends and proposing effective and timely interventions.
- Working in partnership with the managers and Learning & Development, to identify the talent pool and develop succession plans, creating tangible action plans
- Ensuring high quality talent is hired, onboarded effectively and then nurtured through their career. Working closely with line managers actign as a coach to help develop their leadership potential.
- Act as a sounding board to managers and directors, and to challenge the norm. The role also involves helping to devise and implement cultural and organisational change plans, operating as a change agent.
- Lead and/or participate in HR or cross functional projects and be comfortable in contributing to the direction and management of the broader HR department.
- Overall responsibility for ER cases, driven through the team, and acting as a point of escalation where required.
- To understand and monitor legislative landscape, specifically HR legislation and SMCR regulations.
- To build skills, knowledge and competencies within the HR team in areas relating to people management, business partnering and other HR matters.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working at a senior level, in a fast paced, agile environment, advising on areas such as reward, talent management, talent acquisition, bonus plans, performance management, engagement and retention, in a business partnering type role.
- Demonstrable experience in their ability to lead a team, inspire and develop others, setting high standards, supporting and giving regular feedback to deliver results.
- Actively manage things through to conclusion (planning through to execution)
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute things in a timely way
- Able to work in an autonomous way
- Able to diagnose issues and come up with effective solutions (from concept to delivery)
- The ability to make sound decisions independently, assessing information and risk appetite, escalating as necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
- Management of others.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and current/most recent package details to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss these details further, please call 01962 432001. All applications are confidential and HR Heads is acting as a Recruitment Agency on this position.